With Defender, the Retro Fighters team is now making fans of the PlayStation 1, 2 and 3 (without SixAxis support) happy.
Additionally, it also runs with the Nintendo Switch, a normal PC and the PlayStation Classic.
As one of the few aftermarket controllers, the Defender offers the pressure-sensitive buttons (even though only a few games use them).
Continuous fire and vibration are also supported.
Here are the main features at a glance:
* 2.4GHz wireless technology
* Pressure sensitive buttons
* Turbo functionality
* Comfortable and responsive analog sticks
* Vibration feedback
* Compatible with PS1/PS2/PS3/PS Classic/Switch/PC
* Wireless range of over 9m
* LED indicator
* Includes both USB and PS1/PS2 receiver
* USB charging cable included.