The GPD Win 2 is too small for you or not powerful enough?
Well, then the GPD Win MAX is probably the perfect device for you!
A cool crossover between an 8" UMPC and a video gaming console.
And it's really really powerful - as you can see in the video (and looking at the specs).
These are the highlights:
* Capable of running AAA games at 60Hz with medium settings;
* 8-inch H-IPS screen featuring the fifth-generation Corning gorilla glass, 33% more screen real estate compared to last generation model, 90% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, DC dimming without flickering, 500nits brightness;
* AMD Ryzen7 4800U
* Dual ssd sockets (Socket 3 / Socket 2) for unlimited storage expansion, support M.2 NVMe / AHCI 2280, with sequential read / write speeds exceeding 2000MB/s;
* Dual-channel 16G LPDDR4X 3733 memory with read and write speeds exceeding 60GB / s;
* With built-in USB-4 port, you can connect to two 4K/60Hz monitors at the same time or an external eGFX to achieve the best gaming performance;
* Built-in HDMI 2.0b HD audio/video interface, supports HDR and Intel SGX technology, can output 4K/60Hz UHD BD video;
* With the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology, you can surf the web at the speed of 300MB/s, 2.77 times faster than 5G Wi-Fi speed;
* Support Bluetooth 5.0 with transmission speed up to 3MB/s, 1-meter precise positioning, long distance communication at 300 meters and connection with up to 7 Bluetooth devices;
* 3 × 5000mAh / 57Wh high capacity polymer lithium battery, supports heavy use for 3 hours, moderate use for 6 ~ 8 hours and light use for 14 hours;
* Three-stage adjustable TDP (15W, 20W, 25W) for applications in different scenarios. With 25W TDP, the performance of the machine greatly surpasses other products on the market with the same configuration.
* Newly designed gamepad with split arrow keys, anti-slip sink-in joystick and L3/R3 functions (by pressing down);
* Dual desktop-grade turbine fans + dual cooling pipes, high displacement side-blow design, 9 ventilation holes for fast heat dissipation;
* 65W super-fast charger supporting PD 3.0 protocol, which can charge multiple devices such as mobile phones, tablets, notebooks at the same time.