Dorke and Ymp (SNES)
A previously unreleased game for your Super Nintendo.
Dorke and Ymp is an unreleased Super Nintendo game developed back in the early 1990's by a Swedish company called Norse. The game was developed with unlicensed tools made by the game programmers. Unfortunately it failed to acquire a publisher and was never released.
Luckily, Piko Interactive found the original programmer, composer, and artist, and they acquired the source code of about 50% of the game, which could then be used to finish it!
It's a neat platform puzzle game, where you need to find the key to move to the next level.
These are the new features and updates done to the game:
• Over 100 bugs and crashes fixed!
• Added a whole new world and levels (Volcano)
• Added menu, cutscenes and ending.
• Implemented password save system
• Designed, developed and implemented four boss fights, according to the original game story.
• Organized pieces the game to be able to play with proper continuity
• Game in 16-bit SNES cartridge, compatible with most clone and original consoles
• Card board box
• Color instruction manual
- Game Format
- Game Type
- for brand
Frequently purchased togetherOut-of-Stock€29.41€37.82
Magic Pockets (MegaDrive / Genesis)In Stock€37.82
Jim Power (PAL, SNES)In Stock€41.18
The Humans (PAL, SNES)In Stock€37.82
Twin Dragons (NES)In Stock€32.77
Hermes (Dreamcast) - incl. ComicIn Stock€7.56€4.20
Products from the same category
FXPak Pro SNES Flash Cart (Grey)Last items in stock€217.65
FXPak Pro SNES Flash Cart Deluxe SetLast items in stock€226.05
SNES Super Everdrive x5Out-of-Stock€57.98
SNES Super Everdrive x5 Deluxe SetOut-of-Stock€66.39
SNES Super Everdrive x6Out-of-Stock€66.39
SNES Super Everdrive x6 Deluxe SetOut-of-Stock€83.19
Legacy16 2.4GHz Wireless ControllerLast items in stock€25.20
"Scout" Bluetooth Controller with SNES ConnectorOut-of-Stock€24.37
Viewed productsNo products available
feedback Report comment