Everdrive-N8 Pro flash cartridge for the NES with Micro-SD/MMC interface, complete with packaging and englisch manual.
If you are a collector, you might also have experienced that some of your old cartridges stopped working...
What would you say if there was a way to make sure you can still play your old games for the next years on your original console?
Well, that's possible!
This allows playing NES and Famicom programs and games on the original NES console by simply copying the game files on a standard SD Card.
Ideal for homebrew and playing legal backups of your old cartridges.
This is the Pro version, which is a big improvement over the normal version.
You can see the differences further down.
The cartridge comes complete with packaging (see pictures) and instructions manual.
* Cyclone IV FPGA
* 16MB of ROM memory. 8MB for PRG and 8MB for CHR
* 256K of battery ram for saves
* Real time clock for logging date and time of saves
* High quality 6-layers PCB
* ARM based 32bit I/O co-processor for SD and USB operations acceleration
* Up to 1024 files per folder, or unlimited if file sorting disabled
* Wide support of file systems: FAT16/FAT32/EXFAT
* In-game menu. You can save game or return to system menu without physical reset
* Multi slot save states. 100 independent slots for save states
* Instant ROM loading
* USB port for development and system update without removing SD card
* Improved audio mixing circuit with op amp
* Dedicated button, which is used for swap FDS disk side or as alternate method to call Save State menu
* Built-in NSF player with expansion chips support (VRC6, VRC7, Sunsoft-5b, Namco-163)
* Battery voltage monitoring. Battery can be replaced in time if it going dry
* Ultra low battery ram consumption. Estimated battery life 25 years
* Wide range of supported mappers
* NES2.0 support
* Game Genie cheats
Comparison table between the N8 and N8 Pro:
|ROM Memory Size
||16MB (2x 8MB)
||1MB (2x 512kB)
||Altera Cyclone IV, 6.2 LEs
||Altera Cyclone II, 4.6K LEs
|SD Operations Speed
|Save State Slots
|Max Files per Folder
|Audio Mixing Circuit
||Simple Resistor Mixer
||No (can be manually added)
|Real Time Clock (RTC)
|Correct Bus Conflicts Handling
||Not possible (HW Limitations)
|Supported File Systems
|Lag Free Menu
||No (Slow Menu navigation)
|Dedicated Button for in-game menu /FDS Swap
|System Files Fragmentation Support
|Software Core Update through SD (OS)
Note: We don't support ILLEGAL COPIES - don't do that as well!
Only use these modules to play legal BACKUP copies of games you own or for homebrew games!