If you are a collector, you might also have experienced that some of your old cartridges stopped working...
What would you say if there was a way to make sure you can still play your old games for the next years on your original console?
Well, that's possible!
This allows playing SNES programs and games on the original SNES console by simply copying the game files on a standard SD Card.
Ideal for homebrew and playing legal backups of your old cartridges.
The SuperEverdriveX6 is good enough for most users. Most games work, excluding games that use other special chips (for those, you need to get the Super Everdrie X6 / sd2snes Pro / FXPak Pro).
It works on any SuperNintendo / SuperFamicom as well as most non-emulation-based clone consoles.
* Max. ROM size up to 7.5MByte
* Max. Save RAM sizeo up to 128KByte
* Instant Loading
* SuperKey. This function eliminate region locks
* Improved EverDrive menu (compared to previous super-ed generations)
* SDHC/SDXC MicroSD cards support up to 128GB (cards must be formatted to FAT32 using special tools)
* GameGenie cheat codes
* Low power consumption
* Hi quality 4-layer PCB
* OS supports up to 1000 files per folder
* Supported with any SNES/SFC16 system
The cartridge comes in a brand new shell with Super Everdrive sticker.
It fits and works in ALL official Super Nintendo consoles (JAP/EU/US) and runs games from any regions.
Note: We don't support ILLEGAL COPIES - don't do that as well!
Only use these modules to play legal BACKUP copies of games you own or for homebrew games!