The Bluetooth Edition of the Defender is made especially for the PS3 and PS4. It supports SixAxis control and does not need a Dongle!
It simply works out of the box, like an original PS3/PS4 controller.
If you like, you can also connect it to your PC (via USB-C cable).
It is packed with all the features you’d expect from a next-gen video game controller: ergonomic shape, comfortable and responsive analog sticks, vibration feedback and turbo functionality…yup, it’s all there!
Here are the main features at a glance:
* Wireless Bluetooth technology
* Sixaxis capability
* Compatible with PS3/PS4/PC (PC only wired)
* Pressure sensitive buttons
* Turbo functionality
* Comfortable and responsive analog sticks
* Vibration feedback Wireless range of over 30 feet
* LED indicator
* Includes USB-C charging cable.