Dorke and Ymp is an unreleased Super Nintendo game developed back in the early 1990's by a Swedish company called Norse. The game was developed with unlicensed tools made by the game programmers. Unfortunately it failed to acquire a publisher and was never released.
Luckily, Piko Interactive found the original programmer, composer, and artist, and they acquired the source code of about 50% of the game, which could then be used to finish it!
It's a neat platform puzzle game, where you need to find the key to move to the next level.
These are the new features and updates done to the game:
• Over 100 bugs and crashes fixed!
• Added a whole new world and levels (Volcano)
• Added menu, cutscenes and ending.
• Implemented password save system
• Designed, developed and implemented four boss fights, according to the original game story.
• Organized pieces the game to be able to play with proper continuity
• Game in 16-bit SNES cartridge, compatible with most clone and original consoles
• Card board box
• Color instruction manual